The Gilded Lily Jewellery Ltd
This wonderful tiara was acquired by Lewis, 1st Viscount Harcourt, for his wife in 1900 and is made in 18ct yellow gold and platinum and is entirely pave set with fine white diamonds.
A superb emerald ring mounted in platinum.
A lovely "starfish" brooch in platinum, set with diamonds and aquamarines. English, circa 1950
Fine jewellery from the start of the 20th century to the present day.
145-146 Grays Antiques Market
58 Davies Street
Korin Harvey & Brian Murray-Smith
T: +44 (0) 207 499 6260
M: +44 (0) 7740 428 358
F: +44 (0) 207 499 6260
E: [email protected]